START: Event center “Il Maggiore” – Verbania
FINISH: Event center “Il Maggiore” – Verbania
START TIME: 04:00 AM
MAX TIME: 12h
ELEVATION D+: 2.100 m
2021, holding an agonistic sport medical certificate (template on www.UTLM.it). For the 81K race we advise to have completed at least one TRAIL race of 50K with
2500 meters of positive elevation gain.
Every participants must be:
– Well trained, holding strong self-autonomy in a mountain environment, able to eventually face weather conditions, which could become difficult. Alpine
environment conditions can change fast and drastically and this is an aspect that can’t be underestimated; therefore participants must be able to face extreme
weather conditions as intense cold/hot, snow or rain, strong wind etc.
– Able to manage eventual physical/psychological problems connected to high level of tiredness, stomach problems, muscular/articular pain, small wounds,
starvation/dehydration feeling etc.
– Conscious that the OC role is not helping or assisting participants to manage his/her race
Registration may close any time by OC decision.
MAX N° Participants: 500
|Race||Slot 01 – 100||Slot 101 – 500||UTLM Village|
On bank transfer description, it is mandatory to specify name of the athlete/athletes and selected race (ex: Rick Dare / 81K).
We do not accept registrations with incomplete information, missing entry fee or required agonistic medical certificate.
BY: 14th September 2021 by 12.00pm
Directly on www.UTLM.it with easy, fast and secure system.
Registration and payment by credit card or PAYPAL (commission applied).
Registration managed by SDAM – Sport Data Management S.r.l.; enquires about registration:
E-mail: [email protected]
Official Gadget UTLM
Third Parts Insurance
Guarded Bag Deposit
Cloths Deposit Bag
From 13th September 2021 every participant must download “CONFIMATION LETTER” and keep it into his mobile device.
BIB Number pick up which will be delivered only to the registered athletes by showing an ID card and the “CONFIRMATION LETTER”; no BIB replacement is available in
case of loss.
BIB number are necessary to benefit services dedicated to participants, including eventual lifts transportation on race-day. Every participant must save the OC
emergency number indicated on BIB front side; participants has to indicate, on BIB backside, a name and mobile number to contact in case of emergency.
BIB are strictly personal with no possibility to transfer it to a third person. It is responsibility of each participant to visibly endorse their BIB on frontal body part and
it is forbidden to modify BIB numbers. Anyone running without or modified BIB number will be disqualified and persecuted by sport and law authorities.
BIB number and race kit 37K can be collected at:
UTLM Village – c/o Centro Eventi “Il Maggiore” Verbania (VB) – Italy
81k – 37K
FRI 17.09.2021 09:00 AM – 08:00 PM
FRI 17.09.2021 09:00 AM – 08:00 PM
SAT 18.09.21 06:00AM – 07:15AM
Only on FRI July 17th, it will be possible to delegate a third person to pick-up BIB numbers; the appointed person must provide:
– Confirmation Letter undersigned by delegating person + Delegation (attached to Confirmation Letter)
– ID copy (Passport or ID) of delegating person.
To reduce environment impact there will not be plastic glasses at refreshments points, every participants must carry a portable glass or similar recipient; the OC
provides only liquids to fill up glasses, water bottles or hydration packs.
There will be two kinds of products available:
Drinks: still water, hot tea, isotonic drinks, Coca Cola and hot soup.
Food: fresh fruit (watermelon, bananas, oranges, apples), dry fruits, biscuits, chocolate, salted snacks, cheese, salami and bread.
To see the exact position of refreshments points refer to “Road Book”.
Participants passing timing barriers after maximum time limit will be officially out the race and not anymore under the OC responsibility.
Timing barriers can be checked on “ROAD BOOK”; timing barriers are calculated to monitor participant’s position due to safety reasons
and are calculated considering necessary time to finish the race within maximum time allowed. In case of bad weather conditions, or to ensure participants safety,
the OC has the right to modify the timing barriers.
81K MAX Time 27:00h
37K MAX Time 12:00h
– Cell phone: save the emergency numbers of the OC (indicated on BIB number), be sure to have network also in Switzerland. No hidden number and 100% charged
– TRAIL running shoes
– Portable plastic glass 15 Cl minimum capacity
– Water bottles or hydration pack (camelback style) with at least 1 Lt capacity
– Survival blanket
– Elastic strap for medical dressing or strapping (minimum 100cm X 6cm)
– Food reserve
– Waterproof/windproof jacket (GORETEX style) with hood. The jacket must be suitable for bad weather condition (cold, wind, rain, snow)
– Hat or head/neck band (Buff style) to cover all head
– Spare warm microfiber long sleeve jersey
– Extra warm cloths
– Waterproof pants cover
– Sunglasses and sun cream
– Pocket money
– Basic First AID KIT
– GPS watch with GPX tracks